The main responsibilities for this Finance Manger position will include:
- Manage and enhance the processes for reporting of settled direct transactions.
- Oversees the production of all assigned non-core regulatory returns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage and oversee the group's Sarbane's Oxley controls framework including regular reporting, testing and continuous improvement of the control environment. Act as the primary point of contact for the senior management team and the business regarding SOX and control related matters.
- Manage the process to monitor and report control related issues.
- Manage the accounting and reporting processes related to the group's Overseas operations including Singapore.
- Assists the group's Financial Controller with ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager position will be to be a qualified accountant 2 years post qualified(ACCA/ACA/CIMA) from the financial services industry ideally with previous experience in an accounting practice.