- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 13 Mar 19
Finance Manager required for a Commodities firm who will IPO this year. The role requires a commercial thinker who will enjoy a non-conventional finance role in a growing firm with a global presence.
Our client has an international presence and is at an exciting stage of its development as they are aiming to IPO this year.
This role will suit a committed self-starter willing to take significant responsibility in a fast developing environment and ready to develop with the company as it converts to a PLC.
The Finance Manager based in London will have the following responsibilities:
Provide support to the Divisional Controller and CFO with a number of activities;
Liaising directly with the business unit finance controllers;
Proactive resolution of accounting queries from group companies;
Provide support to the finance team and the reporting accountants on the due diligence, forecasting and prospectus preparation for the IPO;
Budgeting, forecasting and business plan development
Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and Board reports;
Assisting with the preparation of the interim and year end annual reports;
The Finance Manager based in London will have had the following exposure:
- Qualified accountant with experience in a commercial, ideally international environment
- Experience with multi-currency consolidations
- Prior commodity or trading experience would be highly desirable
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- Excellent Office skills; knowledge of Navision or SAP would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to foster best practice across a diverse area
Strong opportunities for development, international travel and IPO exposure.