- £55000- £60,000 GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Recruitment
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
Our client is a Fintech company that has seen phenomenal results and growth since their launch several years ago. An opportunity has arisen for a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Finance Manager to join this highly successful company to focus on overseeing management accounts and being an instrumental driver in financial process improvements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver monthly management accounts with in-depth variance analysis.
- Manage yearly and quarterly external audit processes.
- Manage the relationship and prepare monthly and ad-hoc reporting for lending partners.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Oversee payroll, expenses and supplier payment processes, actively contributing to improving these.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of an efficient treasury and liquidity management function.
- Liaise with other parts of the business to ensure the Finance Team has full visibility of all ongoing activities.
- Update and analyse loan book data, performing regular and ad hoc reconciliations and analysis.
- Run ad-hoc projects as the company launches overseas operations and further develops its group structure.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role. In addition you will possess excellent people skills and have a entrepreneurship flair.
In return you will be part of a successful, ambitious and social company.