- £60000 - £65000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Maldon Partners
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
Opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a rapidly growing investment manager as finance manager.
Maldon Partners are currently recruiting on behalf of a rapidly expanding investment manager. Our client are searching for a chartered accountant to join their finance team and work alongside their Financial Controller and Finance Director in a broad commercial finance role.
The purpose of this role:
- Support the Financial Controller in ensuring all finance operations run smoothly and in a controlled manner, to be a key person in the team for providing business support to management, and to other departments, including Market Making, Sales, Research, and any other as required.
- Support the Financial Controller in providing finance support to the boutiques, including annual and monthly internal and external reporting (including statutory, tax and regulatory reporting), strategic budgets and forecasts, and other ad hoc modelling.
This person will:
- Assist in production of monthly accounts for all entities controlled by the Europe finance team, including boutique partners and overseas entities;
- Assist in production of budget, forecasts and five year plan;
- Modelling and sensitivity analysis of commercial activities;
- Preparation and submission of regulatory filings, including ICAAPs;
- Preparation and submission of tax returns, including quarterly VAT returns;
- Assisting with annual audit and statutory accounts production of corporate entities and boutique partners;
- Cash and capital management;
- Take an active role in continuous improvement initiatives, whether it be process improvement or new projects to enhance Finance’s role in the business.
Applicants should be ACA qualified with ideally between 2-3 years post qualifed experience developed in a broad finance role, ideally in financial services.