Finance Director - Part-Time
- £100,000 - £130,000 base salary pro-rata GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 28 Aug 18 2018-08-28
We've been appointed to find a Finance Director on a part-time basis, for a boutique investment business. The firm specialises in direct and secondary private equity investments across Europe.
The appointee will oversee the firm's finance and operational activities, in addition to providing key support to the investment team. Key tasks on a day-to-day basis include:
- overseeing the annual audits of the LLP, funds, General Partner and SPVs;
- reviewing the output of the external fund administrators, in respect to the quarterly reports and annual accounts;
- the execution of draw-downs and distributions;
- assisting the investment team to ensure the tax transparency of their investments and creating Special Purpose Vehicles to support this, where appropriate;
- responsibility for partnership tax matters and liasing with relevant advisors;
- managing the company payroll and administration of employee benefits; and
- overseeing wider IT, operational and compliance matters.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with a strong academic record. You must have operated as a Financial Controller or Finance Director within a private equity firm or a closely related investment business and be able to commit to working 2 days per week. Moreover, you must be prepared to take on a highly varied role and be able to fit into a small, collegial and entrepreneurial environment.