Finance Change Data Analyst (UBS Career Comeback)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 May 19
Job Reference # 190451BR
You'll be working in the Group Finance Change team focusing on Data. We are responsible for and driving change impacting the Group Finance Data Services. We work hand in hand with our Group Finance business and technology partners and collaborate closely with our internal counterparts, Group Risk and Group Operations, and the enterprise-wide Data Management Office on data lineage efforts, control analysis, data quality issue management, and other governance related activities.
– Experience with data management within a financial services setting, preferably within a finance or risk organization
– Knowledge of F2B data flows and control processes within an investment bank
– A general understanding of general ledgers, accounting, and reporting requirements applicable to a global financial services firm
– Experience with developing strategies and frameworks and influencing management in adopting these
– An ability to develop, foster, and leverage professional networks across the firm
– A university degree in accounting, business, or technology
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
– A strong written and verbal communicator
– Analytical and quick to identify what's key in a situation and find a way forward
– An innovator and willing to drive change
– A motivated individual that is able to maintain strong focus, learn quickly and demonstrate sound judgement
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.