Finance Business Partner (IAS 38 required)
A leading Marketing firm is looking for a Finance Business Partner Benefits
About the role
- Global Finance exposure
- Sizeable finance team with potential internal mobility
- Attractive salary package and employee benefits
- Central London location
We are partnering this leading marketing firm in their search for a Finance Business Partner. You will be working in a dynamic environment and involved in the global finance transformation. Reporting directly to the VP Finance, you will be supporting the global functions teams such as finance, technology, HR, legal, and operations.
You will also responsible for construction of budget/forecasts by project and cost centres, including analysing future cost trends and recognising intangible asset accounting; supporting transformation initiatives, managing commercial contracts and creating financial models for new investment decisions. The ideal candidate MUST have;
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA fully qualified, or an equivalent and recognised qualifications
- Previous experience in commercial FP&A, monitoring month-end budget, managing IT program/investment spend, financial modelling and project management
- Working knowledge of IAS 38 and capitalisation of internally generated assets
- Ability to partner with the business through significant changes
- High level of flexibility, comfortable with new changes and challenges
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity - APPLY NOW!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.