Finance Business Partner - FP&A
DESCRIPTION Amazon EU Export and Expansion Finance team is looking for enthusiastic candidate to bring their experience, talent and passion to become part of designing, building and rolling out new customer-centric expansion initiatives across Europe.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be entrusted with financial modelling to develop expansion business cases, assessing the impact of operational initiates on revenue and profitability, designing long-term financial plans, and presenting the outputs to the leadership. You will collaborate with a wide range of business and finance partners covering every stage of Amazon consumer business, staring from network planning to after-sale support; assess key financial and business metrics, and participate in regular sessions with the EU expansion business and finance leadership.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Building out short- and long-term financial plans, including topline and key operational costs projections.
• Maintaining a high level of knowledge across all business areas by staying current on initiatives, challenges and opportunities.
• Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and lead teams to define and deliver solutions.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation & change management, anticipate and make trade offs, and balance the business needs versus technical and process constraints.
• Simplify and standardize reporting across International consumer & collaborate with HQ standardization processes.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • 5+ years of relevant finance experience
• Masters/Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Mathematics or a similar field
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
• Advanced Excel modeling & analytical skills
• Experience with SQL queries highly preferred but not required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Self-starter that attacks complex business problems with curiosity and dives deep to identify root causes
• Experience working in a matrix environment; knows how to influence strategy and achieve goals by working across the organization
• Proven track record leading financial processes and structure, preferably in a global organization with P&L and/or FP&A responsibility
• Strong analytic and communication skills, and have a passion for using data to drive business decisions
• Deriving business insights from large volumes of data using data mining tools including proficiency in SQL, Databases and other coding mechanisms
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment