This is a great opportunity to work as a finance business partner, supporting senior stakeholders on commercial decisions
A globally recognised insurance business that has shown significant growth is looking to hire a highly commercial accountant into their team. The Finance Business Partnering function is a trusted and well-connected team at the heart of the business, working closely with the most senior leaders to provide strategic insight and analysis to challenge their teams and drive better decision making. In this role you will:
- To build strong relationships with senior UK stakeholders, to provide financial support to commercial decision making.
- To support in the production of the budget and forecast processes. Supporting with the production of the budget timetable, key stakeholder management and presenting the UK budget to the Group Exec.
- To challenge key stakeholders to ensure that all concepts have been considered before key decisions are made.
- To support in the production of the UK management accounts. To review existing month end processes and implement stronger controls.
- To support on the year end close, which includes the production of the statutory accounts and supporting with auditor queries.
This role would suit a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who has ideally worked either within a non-life insurance business or an accountancy practice. You will need to be commercially aware and have excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.