Finance Business Partner
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - GLOBAL BRAND - 6 MONTH CONTRACT FINANCE BUISNESS PARTNER
Global business based near Heathrow is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join their Retail Finance Team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business, this role also provides the scope to liaise with the senior leadership team and senior management teams across the business.
Key responsibilities for this Finance Business Partner role;
- Trusted advisor to the senior leadership team
- Preparation of business cases
- Providing insight in order to justify investment areas
- Explain insight to a range of stakeholders across the business, drawing out specific issues when appropriate
- Management of one Finance Analyst; Responsible for month end activity
- Presentation of insight in a clear, concise and effective manner
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountants (ideally CIMA/ACCA etc)
- Previous experience of commercial finance and strategy
- Strong financial modelling expertise is essential
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.