Finance Business Partner
My client a leading services and consulting firm are looking to hire an interim Finance Business Partner.
My client a leading services and consulting firm are looking to hire an interim Finance Business Partner to assist with a number of projects.
The role will support the head of the division and will be responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and analysis of product lines.
The initial task will be to create a new budget process and will also encompass various ad hoc financial analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the budget process to create budget from a regional basis to a product line.
- Support key stakeholders with various financial analysis and reports.
- Collate and report on result for the sector from the regional finance teams.
- Review and analyse KPIs for the sector.
- Support key stakeholders with their decision making processes.
- Identify Risks/Opportunities and provide plans/ideas to mitigate them.
- Any other ad hoc tasks and analysis.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Qualified accountant - ACMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent..
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills and ideally had exposure to Tableau or HFM.
- Experience working within an international, matrix structured business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.