Finance Business Partner
Exciting high-visibility commercial business partnering role for an ambitious individual
We are partnering this FTSE 100 company in their search for a Finance Business Partner to join this high-performing commercial finance team. This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious and career-driven individual who enjoys working with senior stakeholders and the leadership team on high-profile projects.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a strategic role in which you will play a critical role in influencing business objectives, and be actively involved in company-wide high-profile projects requiring you to work closely with various stakeholders across the business, including the leadership team, commercial directors, CFO, planning teams, etc. You will perform commercial modelling, scenario-planning and forecasting, look at projections and assess risks and opportunities. You will lead major projects, own budgets, challenge stakeholders on numbers and influence business decisions. To be successful in this role, you will have to be / have:-
- Qualified - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Proven track record of good finance business partnering experience (prior successes / achievements)
- Well-rounded financial planning and analysis experience, with good exposure to processes and systems
- Ability to think strategically and influence senior stakeholders in the business
- Confidence and ambition to grow quickly in your career
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.