Finance Business Partner
- Bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Financial & Professional
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
Are you a qualified Finance Business Partner with experience gained in a financial markets environment?
Are you a qualified Finance Business Partner with experience gained in a financial markets environment? My client is a multinational banking group with a requirement for an individual to join their team based in London.
You will be responsible for:
* Provision of management information for the Financial Markets business globally
* Analysis, explanation and interpretation of financial performance across products and regions
* Monthly forecast development and budget setting and monitoring
* Acting as the Finance Business Partner supporting Global Heads
* Input and support of global FM projects
* Support client P&L development and analysis
You must have:
* An accounting qualification with previous finance business partnering and MI experience gained in a banking environment
* Previous exposure to Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities desks
* Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to work to challenging deadlines
* Strong MS Excel skills and be a self-starter
If you have the essential skills as outlined above and are looking for a permanent role within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003