Finance Business Analyst
- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 09 Jan 18 2018-01-09
Finance Business Process Analyst opportunity has arisen at a leading European Investment Management firm based in London
A fantastic Finance Business Process Analyst opportunity has arisen at a leading European Investment Management firm based in London. The Finance Business Process Analyst will support the finance business function in driving continuous improvements across key business processes and systems in London.
The current Finance Business Group has secured management sponsorship to undertake a strategic review of its processes and systems with a clear mandate to present and deliver process efficiencies.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables: Finance Business Process Analyst:
· Support the Finance business function and undertake deep dives across the current operating model.
· Engage effectively with the business end user groups and undertake workshops with the business to ascertain business requirements.
· Documentation of business process, controls and systems - "as is and to be" process and system gaps.
· Provide independent recommendations and design new improvements to meet end user business requirements.
· Work with cross functional business groups including IT, Change, Legal to deliver business process improvements.
· Support senior management within Finance with regular updates and ensure good project governance and reporting on key process deliverables.
· Help to proactively promote and embed a culture around continuous process improvement within the Finance Business Group in London.
Prerequisite Experience and Qualifications:
· A qualified Accountant (PQE) with extensive experience in delivering Finance process change improvements within Investment Management.
· A proven track record of undertaking gap analysis, designing new process and systems improvements.
· Ability to engage with finance business end user groups, obtaining buy in and influencing the process improvement agenda.
· Provide senior management with updates and project governance on key milestones and deliverables.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to work with the business end users and senior management.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Business Process Analyst to support a leading European Investment Manager in London. The business has seen significant investment and sponsorship to grow the process improvement team and deliver further process and system efficiency gains in 2018. Please apply early to avoid disappointment, applicants are kindly requested to clearly document finance process change delivery experience.