Fenics Direct Business Development
FENICS Direct - Business Development
FENICS represents BGC Partners ("BGCP") worldwide technology brand, binding BGCP's Pricing & Analytics, Execution, Risk Mitigation and Regulatory Advisory Services as well as Market Data and SaaS. FENICS will support BGCP's SEF, DCM, MTF and will aid customers in complying with global rule making and will act as the gateway through which the universe of BGCP's participants will access the markets globally. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Support Sales and Technology Managers with data evaluations and analysis.
- Provide a high-level of support to users by collaborating with support functions.
- Respond to client queries by using data and analysis.
- Manage onboarding process for new customers and users.
- Develop and maintain open dialogue with platform participants. Review with customers their experience on the platform.
- Monitor transaction completions and investigate any disruptions, resolving mismatches between counterparties where necessary.
- Participate in QA, integration and product deployment testing process as needed.
- Run data queries to aid in requirements gathering and client support.
- Develop functional requirement specifications for enhancements.
- Continuously seek to improve on internal research tools, processes and production environments.
- Work collaboratively with PMO, Sales, Technology, and Legal teams.
- Proactively maintain knowledge and understanding of current affairs and regulations relevant to your product.
- Create presentations that highlight customer insights and show strategic opportunities for growth.
- Develop a basic level of understanding of integration and technical processes in order to liaise between clients and these teams where necessary.
- Undergraduate or Master's degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance/ Accounting, Economics, Statistics or another related field.
- Understanding with a statistical software package (e.g., R, STATA, SPSS, SAS, Python).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Relational databases and SQL query tools.
- Organized approach to projects and communications.
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented focus, and ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and learning styles.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
- Knowledge of Statistical Software and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its Phases, and experience in the SaaS or eCommerce space is a plus but not required.