Family Office Analyst
- £50-60k base + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
Prestigious Family Office seek a talented early career professional to join their experienced and expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Family Office in its infancy, and to make an immediate and lasting impact.
The successful applicant will be provided with varied and stimulating project work and will be expected to turn their analytical skills to a diverse range of industries.
The role is fast paced so outstanding time management and prioritisation skills are essential. You will get involved in:
- Investments by helping to conduct due diligence and market research on suitable companies and industries
- Philanthropies, working alongside the team to plan and execute philanthropic activities
- Financial analysis of family and staff expenditures
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting of existing family investments
- Formulating management information for informed decision making by the principals
- Research on banking and other service offerings to HNWI
- Service provider correspondence and information gathering (accountants, lawyers, etc)
This is an excellent opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact.
- A 1st/2.1 degree from a leading university
- Prior work experience gained in finance or professional services
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
Please apply in strict confidence.