FX Structurer – London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Sartre Group
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
A leading European Investment Bank is looking to hire an Analyst/Associate FX Structurer for the team in London.
The role will primarily involve pricing, developing automated pricing tools and attending client meetings to pitch solutions. The position would best suit someone with a technical background, who has gained exposure to FX Derivatives at an Investment Bank, and is able to perform in a complex client-facing role.
- Pricing FX Derivatives and Hybrids
- Developing automated tools to assist with the pricing of products
- Attending client meetings to pitch solutions – corporate and institutional
- Working in collaboration with colleagues to provide market analysis and improve upon risk management
- A background of educational excellence – ideally with a Master’s Degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Financial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, etc.)
- Exposure to FX Derivatives gained from an Investment Bank
- Excellent numerical skills and a technical understanding of Derivatives, combined with developed communication skills and commercial/sales acumen
- Coding skills would be advantageous (Python, VBA, etc.)