FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
FX Settlements Analyst
FX Settlements Analyst A fast-growing foreign exchange boutique is looking for a Settlements Analyst to manage the FX End-to end life cycle management as well as supporting the compliance function within the business. The jobholder will work closely with the Head of Operations and MLRO and will be responsible for all the aspects of pre-and post-trade processes of Foreign Exchange products.
- End-to end life cycle management for settlement, payments and reconciliation.
- Act as point of contact for all client settlement and payment queries.
- Responsible for managing communication with banking provider as well as liquidity providers to deliver smooth and efficient settlement process for clients.
- Prepare end of day reports and managing records in Salesforce and other internal systems.
- Assist in project work and streamline current operational processes to support firm's growth phase.
- Ability to work with data and numbers and assisting in the technological projects to streamline business functions.
- Deal with client, trading desk and sales team queries.
- Assist on-boarding for private, corporate clients and introducers and carrying out KYC, AML checks for existing and new accounts.
- Maintain of Anti-Money Laundering controls and the compliance monitoring program.
Skills and Experience:
- FX settlements experience.
- Knowledge of cash reconciliations and payments.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Exposure to compliance would be beneficial but it is not essential.
- GBP30000 - GBP43000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick