FX Quant Developer, VP
Primary purpose of this role, working in close conjunction with sales and clients, is to take the lead in building out, and shaping the future direction of, the modelling and analysis required in order to enhance the clients experience on the platform. TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take the lead in building out analysis/modelling software
- Drive the future direction of the internal Liquidity Management dashboard used for proactive analysis.
- Work closely with Reporting and Development/Hadoop teams.
- Become expert in Microstrategy Reporting software
- Build out customer-facing Liquidity Management reporting package for FXTrades Liquidity Providers to support their interaction with Currenex
- Managing Buy/Sell Side Liquidity:
- Attend sales calls/meetings to support the sales representative when discussing Liquidity Management
- Show awareness of competing demands between buy and sell side clients
- Ensure affective communication of liquidity changes to clients at all times
- Listen to client feedback and communicate internally for discussion
- Relationship Management:
- Maintain, and grow, relationships with internal departments e.g. integration, customer support, development
- Ensure effective engagement with CX sales staff to ensure seamless, consistent account management
- Build strong client relationships and understanding of their business/trading models.
- Liquidity Management Team
- Define, implement and document methodology/framework for liquidity management team, including improving performance analysis and troubleshooting. This should also include how we work more intelligently with sales/infrastructure/support going forward.
- Work closely with Liquidity Management counterparts in the US, ensuring a consistent approach and affective Liquidity Management offered globally
- Display awareness of differing demands and demonstrate ability to prioritise workload accordingly
- Knowledge of FX Markets.
- Fluency in mathematical finance and statistical analysis.
- Experience in one or more relevant programming languages such as Scala, Python, R.
- Degree or above educated in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Finance or Economics Competencies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of reporting tools e.g. Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlik