FX Middle Office Analyst
- £200 - £250 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global investment bank for an initial 6 month period. The successful candidate will have previous experience working in financial services, ideally with FX Derivatives.
- Work closely with Trading and Sales to ensure timely and accurate booking of new trades and amendments to existing bookings.
- Monitor and resolve match issues between trading and sales bookings.
- Handle trading activity risks and incidents, monitor client and firm sensitive data and its distribution and conduct regular reviews, raising any concerns with relevant parties.
- Reconciliations (Risk Booking System versus Factories).
- Supporting trade flow, verification, allocation and books and records accuracy of listed and OTC FX products.
- Ensure positional integrity and trade flow between risk systems, processing systems, and books and records.
- Serve as a central point of contact for Trading, Sales and other Operations teams.
- Generate and review management reports and risk analytics.
- Key Risk Reporting of suspense, partnership with the FX Sales and Trading teams in handling client and processing requests.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Financial Services, ideally within FXDerivatives.
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate on complex issues.
- Self-motivated and pro-active, organised and able to prioritise effectively.