My client is one of the largest FX and Payments providers and offer the best technology in the market.
The Junior FX Dealer role is responsible for supporting the Corporate Dealers drive forward core revenue to achieve the targets of the business and in turn reach the goals of the wider group. The role will suit an individual who has already 1-2 years of FX corporate dealing and who wants to develop his/her career in a well-established organisation.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in a portfolio therefore maximising revenue opportunities. Where possible grow these accounts and further secure business.
* Monitor the market and economic data releases, regularly updating clients to enable them to make business decisions on their foreign exchange requirements.
* Take charge managing a group email inbox ensuring client queries are dealt with promptly.
* Ensure all client information contained on CRM system is accurate and up to date.
* Always conduct yourself professionally and maintain agreed standards of communication and constructive relations within the FX team and all other internal departments.
* Comply with all anti-money laundering regulations and adhere to a high level of business and personal ethics.
* Maintain agreed standards of security regarding company sensitive information and customer/partner/affiliate information.
* 1-2 yrs of FX dealing experience working with a book of corporate clients
* Knowledge of the foreign exchange, financial market or payment industry
* Experience of telephone selling and relationship building is ideal
* Experience of Salesforce.com
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Good business awareness
* Highly motivated
* Results driven
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: