FX Business Analyst - 6 Months - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Alexander Mann Solutions (Contingent)
- 18 Feb 19
FX Business Analyst - 6 Months - London Essential skills * Experience as a Business Analyst in an FX trading environment * FX Options deal flow from pricing to booking, risk management and back office * Experience of working in agile methodology * Experience with defect logging systems and defect testing and re-testing cycles. * Basic SQL skills to query data and ability to manipulate data in Excel
FX Business Analyst - 6 months - London
The Front to Back Deal Capture team is a London and Chennai based team providing services directly to the global FX Options business, which is part of the largest bank in the Euro zone by deposits. The team is concerned with the development, support and release of deal capture systems to the FX business. The systems are used globally with major server hubs in London, NY and Singapore.
The overall FX business has over 100 traders in 5 centres, and is headquartered in London. Its management is committed to raising its level to a position within the top 5 of FX banks through investment in the business and technology.
Role is for a business analyst to work in the BA team on the bank's front office FX Options deal capture system.
- Produce/refine business requirements and functional specifications
- Define and produce testing plan and participate in user acceptance testing.
- Carry out functional, performance and regression tests
- Liaise with Development teams to ensure accurate functional coverage and validate test scenarios
- Ensure all appropriate tests are of high quality and accuracy
- Manage and escalate risks and issues
- Assist in defining automation testing procedures and automated tests packs
- Coordinate component releases in different environments
- Drive delivery of the functional requirement to satisfaction of business
- Provide third line functional support to production
The role will involve working on project deliveries as well as on smaller enhancements. These deliveries are centered on business driven deliveries as well as projects to evolve the current system to support future business needs.
The system is in the middle of the FX Options Front to Back stack and project work deliveries can involve co-ordination with up and down stream partners e.g. e-commerce, settlement etc.
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst in an FX trading environment
- Strong understanding of FX Options deal flow from pricing to booking, risk management and back office
- Experience working with in-house development teams
- Experience of working in agile methodology
- Experience with defect logging systems and defect testing and re-testing cycles.
- Basic SQL skills to query data and ability to manipulate data in Excel