FRTB Market Risk Manager - Global Investment Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
BSM Group are representing a client seeking a FRTB Market Risk Manager - Global Investment Bank.
- Responsible for producing risk methodologies to be consumed and utilised throughout the firm to identify, quantify and communicate key risks.
- The Risk Analytics team is part of Risk Management Department (reporting to the Deputy Chief Risk Officer). The Risk Analytics team is responsible for developing and enhancing risk methodology for market, credit, liquidity and operational risks by taking necessary oversight on effectiveness of the models.
- The primary purpose of the role is to help progress global initiatives, both in the internal risk management and regulatory risk space.
- Proactively participate in the FRTB global project to ensure the project deliverables to satisfy all global and local regulatory requirements.
- Liaise closely with all stakeholders of the global risk systems and ensure all necessary requirements to be considered with appropriate priorities.
- Ensure the global risk systems to appropriately capture key risks when dealing with new business initiatives and new products.
- Closely communicate with MHI and global IT for taking oversight on RTB and CTB of the global risk systems.
- Establish and evolve the global business and communication workflow with the global risk systems.
- Facilitate establishment and operation of robust control environment and adoption of best practices across all of the Bank.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org