FRTB Lead- Project Manager Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London office specialises in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector. We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our Change & Transformation Practice as FRTB Lead; allocated to a multi-disciplinary squad delivering a range of diverse projects.
This role is primarily a market risk SME, focusing on the impact of regulatory change on bank business models and supporting banks with designing and implementing solutions.
- The role will be market risk focused, consultants will be expected to be involved in both market risk and wider risk and capital related engagements.
- As an SME, you will be responsible for management and delivery of individual work streams including managing and developing junior team members.
- The role will require working with senior internal stakeholders and senior external stakeholders across various functions including Front Office Trading, Risk, Product Control and Technology.
- The individual will need to be proactive in keeping abreast of regulatory expectations and industry
Key Skills and Experience:
- Deep detailed and/or working knowledge of FRTB and an understanding of its implications.
- Good market risk and capital markets knowledge are mandatory (e.g. VaR, SVaR, CVA/XVA, RWA and ES etc.).
- Ability to balance market risk experience within the consulting environment, adapt to different risk topics and have a commercial mind-set.
- Proven ability of effectively delivering market risk related projects.
- Ability to communicate and challenge senior management (Front Office, Risk, Product Control and Technology) on a range of market risk topics.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment and experience of managing/developing junior colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), planning, project management, networking and influencing skills.
Experience and Background:
- Experience of delivering major regulatory change programmes in a trading environment.
- Strong understanding of regulatory reforms impacting financial institutions (specifically, FRTB).
- Detailed knowledge of the front-to-back operations of an investment bank.
- Experience of working with Front Office (specifically trading), Risk or Product Control across a number of asset classes.
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.