- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Sheridan Maine
- 24 Oct 17 2017-10-24
My client is a well established financial services organisation who are looking for a qualified accountant with strong business partnering experience to take on a FP&A Manager role.
- Prepare monthly reporting packs and board presentations
- Responsible for budgetting and forecasting for the multiple divisions
- Work to develop financial models
- Produce a monthly flash forecast
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide timely commentary and variance analysis
- Evaluate the financial implications of proposed business initiatives
- Support the Head of Finance and stakeholders with adhoc analysis
- Manage a team of 2 Finance Analysts
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA
- Experience working within Financial Services
- 3+ years post qualified experience
- Strong Excel skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Laura Norton via phone 0203 657 6975.