FP&A Analyst - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Alexander Mann Solutions (Contingent)
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
Financial Analyst to join the FP&A Team
Alexander Mann Solutions are the world’s leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
We are currently working on behalf of our client a leading logistics and distribution company who is recruiting for a FP&A Analyst on an 1 month contract based in London
This role sits in the FP&A team - responsible for planning, analysis, decision support and controllership for the “Business Unit” in order to drive the performance agenda, in collaboration with the Finance Business Partnering team.
- Responsible for delivering the planning, budgeting and forecasting process ensuring business compliance.
- Provision of regular, quantitative analysis and insight to drive the performance agenda, in collaboration with Finance Director.
- Provision of qualitative, initiative-based analysis to create insight for performance management and support key decision making.
- Review and validation of financial performance metrics and MI to ensure accuracy and completeness, on behalf of Finance Director.
- Responsible for collaborative working with Finance Teams and GBI to ensure that reporting and analysis produced delivers business value..
- Drives continuous process improvements and promotes best practice.
- Strong experience in Forecasting and Budgeting
- Strong Financial background
- Previous experience supporting finance director with financial analysis
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery in some of its services be deemed to operate to act as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.