- Negotiable GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 10 Sep 18 2018-09-10
This s a long-term contract for a fully qualified accountant with the Banking & Financial Services industry who is looking for an FP&A Analyst role based in London.
Our client is a Challenger Bank based in the City of London.
They are looking for someone to join their growing team and bring their strengths in Financial modelling and Budgeting with them.
This role with will be responsible for:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modelling
- ICAAP & IAAP
- Flash and monthly management reporting
- Business and functional level analysis for reports to aid at divisional level
- Group consolidated reporting to board and analyst presentation at half year and year end
- Additional responsibilities as required
To be considered for this role is it experience working in Banking or Financial Services is essential.
Full qualified with minimum 2 years experience PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Competitive day rate
- Contract with view to extend
- Immediate start
- Newly created role