A leading Asset Manager based in Central London are hiring into their FP&A team. You must be a qualified accountant. Previous FP&A experience is necessary along with a strong background in core financial control. Salary (DOE) £60-75k + bonus / benefits etc
A full job description will be shared, however as an overview:
- Preparation and review of financial analysis, written reports and presentations for internal stakeholders;
- Running the annual strategy and budgeting processes;
- Timely delivery of ad hoc analysis to meet stakeholder requests; and
- Exploratory thought pieces and value-add analysis of data.
- Providing technical accounting oversight, ensuring the ledger is controlled and the legal entity result is rationalised within the context of the entities’ contractual obligations and regulatory permissions;
- Preparing and reviewing annual statutory accounts and regular Board reports as required, including liaison with external auditors;
- Preparing and reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations in line with company policies and adhering to deadlines; and
- Presenting the monthly and quarterly corporate entity results to Finance Management.