FM Regulatory Operations - EMIR Delegated Reporting Specialist
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The role Resonsibilities
Delegated reporting is a key area for SCB and one that needs to be consolidated from the current position of being part of several people's roles. The addition of mandatory DR and the increased controls and manual processes to mitigate risks identified in the current process, requires an experienced, client facing, DR specialist to lead this work.
The candidate will be responsible for client on boarding, static data and most importantly client engagement.
- Mitigate the material FM risk of regulatory enforcement and reputational damage and ensure on-going EMIR compliance
- Creating and maintaining a prioritised Product Backlog, ensuring it is visible, transparent and clear
- Ensuring that all submissions to committees (status reports, AED or equivalent, CRs, Closure Reports etc.) are of the right quality and are timely.
- Communicating progress to key stakeholders
- Ensuring deliverables are of the desired quality and have appropriate endorsements/ sign-offs
- Overseeing change and delivering the products and processes into Production/BAU.
- Work hand in hand with the Business, to bring a quality, repeatable and robust delegated reporting service.
- Ensuring any change is aligned with the BAU Regulatory Operations and F2B supporting processes and control frameworks
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Understand and ensure compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines including those governing securities activities, company law, anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group's policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct. Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of the role. Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters
- Embed the Group's Values and Group Code of Conduct to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics. Comply with relevant policies, processes and regulations, as part of the culture.
We are looking for candidates that align to our culture and values, which are an important part of who we are and what we stand for as an organisation. To be considered as a candidate, you will be required to complete a Culture Fit Assessment - this is an online assessment of your alignment and behavioral fit to our culture. The test takes approximately 30 minutes to completes and is mandatory. After your application you will get the link to the test to your mailbox. Should you not complete this assessment, you will be considered as not meeting the requirement of the role.
- Extensive delegated reporting knowledge
- Practical application of EMIR
- Market Knowledge: - awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the firm operates.
- Client management
- Stakeholder management
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.