A unique opportunity has arisen with an exciting international bank within the City. They are looking for a Portfolio Analyst to join their Financial Institutions front office portfolio management team.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include, but are not limited to:
- To identify opportunities, analyse risk and carry out other necessary processes to execute investments in structured products.
- To monitor and manage the risk of each investment as well as the portfolio as a whole on an ongoing basis and produce periodic review reports.
- Taking a view on credit, identify deteriorating credit early and assess borrower risk.
- To identify and develop new investment strategies and market relationships with other FIs.
- Ensure current market valuations on any security or properties offered as security are obtained and assessed at each renewal but not less than annually.
The successful candidate must have strong technical credit analysis, credit support and legal knowledge with associated risk assessment and research skills. It is vital that your balance sheet analysis is very strong.
The starting salary for this position will range £50,000 to £65,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus, and benefits. These include a great work life balance and a family feel culture. Due to the ambitious nature of the bank and the growth potential there are excellent career progression opportunities form this position.