Are you a FIX Protocol expert? Are you detail orientated, organised and looking for your next big challenge? We're looking for a FIX onboarding specialist to join our Deployment and Testing Team: • You will be responsible for provisioning Cash Equities and Derivatives clients to trade electronically with UBS • You will help to deliver bespoke connectivity and routing solutions to suit our clients needs • You will work with a variety of different groups; from IT to Traders, as well as project managers, back office teams and external clients
You would be working in the Deployment and Testing team within Client Middle Office, managing the testing and onboarding for Cash Equities and Derivative clients as well as members of UBS MTF.
This global team provide coverage from London, New York and Asia (Singapore and Pune), working closely with the Electronic Execution sales team, sitting with the sales traders to provide seamless coverage from set up to execution.
We are also involved in various projects ranging from system improvements and migrations to regulatory updates.
Your Experience and Skills
- Excellent understanding of the FIX protocol
- Familiarity with UNIX, SQL and Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of Cash Equities and Derivatives
- Previous experience with networks, external firewalls load balancers
- Adaptable with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to thrive under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent and conflicting priorities
- Detail orientated and well organised
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
This is a contract role via Hays Talent Solutions.