Our client is a leading investment bank currently looking to add a FIG M&A Junior Vice President/Senior Associate. Based in Madrid, this position is a rare opportunity to make an impact in one of the leading FIG teams in EMEA with a stellar track record in M&A and ECM
The role will involve the following:
- Manage marketing efforts including supervision of pitch materials, contact with potential clients and presentation to private equity firms
- Execute buy-side processes including coordination of due diligence teams, preparation of financial analysis and valuations, participation in negotiation of SPA and purchase price determination
- Execute sell-side processes including preparation of information memorandum, coordination of data room and management presentation, communication and negotiation with potential buyers
- Coordinate preparation of materials for internal valuation committees
- Prepare business plans, assess corporate valuations and perform merger impact analysis
- Supervise junior bankers and coordinate staffing. Participate in the recruitment effort and team mentoring/training. Regularly evaluate junior bankers performance against predetermined goals and objectives, and play an instrumental role in developing their skills.
- Report to Senior Banker/ Managing Directors/Directors
- The position requires a self-confident person who is a self-starter; highly motivated and reliable, with strong team spirit
- 6 or 7 years of Investment Banking experience, with track-record in FIG M&A
- Ability to prioritize and project manage a range of tasks, attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Initiative to take responsibility for a task and complete it
- Motivation to cover along the seniority chain with step-ups and step-downs when required
- Ability to train and mentor more junior colleagues
- Strong financial modelling skills: Valuation, due diligence, IM, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in other European languages is highly desirable given global nature of the clients’ activities
- Excellent academic record from a top-tier university. Post-graduate qualification like MBA/ACA is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong team.
If you are interested please send me your CV including deallist to firstname.lastname@example.org