- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
FIG M&A Associate (US bulge bracket house)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A top FIG advisor is strengthening their London based FIG division and is keen to speak to FIG investment bankers candidates from rival investment banks, recognised boutiques and also the Big 4 M&A teams.
This institution is a top investment banking brand.
They are keen to speak FIG professional across all FIG subsectors (Fintech, Banks, Insurance, Asset & Wealth Management, Specialty Finance etc) and will offer an excellent pipeline of transactions and the opportunity to ascend.
Key duties centre on:
- Management of execution of on-going deals within the group (e.g. M&A transactions, strategic advisory etc)
- Working with senior bankers on the delivery of strategic advice to clients
- Strategic idea generation
- Preparation of pitch book and discussion materials
- You must have accrued high calibre FIG expertise and deal experience
- Excellent academic profile and numeracy
- Client focused, possess an ability to work quickly and establish effective working relationships
- Ability to develop, coach and motivate junior members of the team
- Ambitious, driven and commercial