FIG M&A Analyst - NQ ACA
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
We have been mandated by an international Investment Bank looking to hire a recently qualified ACA into the FIG M&A team. The bank advises on acquisitions, disposals, public offers, strategy and capital markets to public and private companies, private equity investors, governmental and other bodies.
The London team has been established by a group of highly experienced investment bankers who have worked together for many years across various sectors, geographies and types of transactions. They have a strong pipeline going into 2018 and are therefore looking to grow their junior team.
Our client is seeking individuals currently working in one of the Big 4 Accountancy firms who have recently qualified in their ACA / CA.
Successful candidates will have
- Prior exposure to Financial Services clients
- An outstanding academic record, with a 2.1 or above from a leading University
- Understanding of financial modelling and valuations techniques
- Strong commercial acumen
- Confident presentation and communication ability