The ideal candidate will be an experienced FIG banker (or from a prominent FIG corporate).
Responsibilities will centre on:
• You will be undertaking company valuations and financial modelling (DCF, LBO, merger models, cap structure analysis)
• Performing research and analysis of industries/companies, and developing marketing ideas and materials
• Preparing marketing presentations, Information Memoranda and other transaction documentation
• Providing support to senior professionals with the development/maintaining of client relationships and new business generation
• Providing project management support to senior team members
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.