My client, a tier one Investment bank, is looking for a FIG/FIC Associate to join their team. The Associate will have strong transaction experience and be a proficient financial modeller, looking to advance their career with a strong brand/team.
Our client is a tier one American Investment Bank with a strong FIG sector team and strong balance sheet. The team have strong deal flow and have multiple headcount, they are particularly interested in French and Nordic speakers.
- Conducting relevant market research to assist with the origination of new FIG transactions
- Developing and maintaining financial models for new transactions
- Conduct due diligence (financial, legal, operational etc) for target institutions
- Use a variety of valuation techniques and provide advice to client base
- Support the senior members of the team in client meetings and ongoing advice
- Corporate finance (FIG) experience in a reputable investment bank or boutique
- Strong financial modelling and transaction management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent academics with additional qualifications desirable (MSc, ACA, CFA etc)
- Additional languages are a benefit (notably Nordic or French languages are highly desired)
Offer to work for a market leading Financial Institutions Group with market leading remuneration and high performance culture