FICC/Treasury Sales, UK
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team where the successful candidate will be expected to handle all aspects of customer FICC dealing, including pricing, order handling and risk management.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Highly self-motivated and confident, with integrity and tenacity to outperform the competition
- Good understanding of sales principles, adept at corporate level negotiations, has the confidence and profile to present to corporate customers along with the ability to build relationships
- Proven sales track record
- A good understanding of FX products (spot, forwards, payments, options etc.), interest rate hedging products (interest rate swaps, caps, collars etc.), commodity derivatives, and their pricing and application
- Strong knowledge of macroeconomics and being able to deliver this knowledge as appropriate within customer interactions
- Extensive direct experience of working in a similar environment, dealing with a broad range of customers selling both regulated and non-regulated products
- Contribute to a positive team environment and fully embrace diversity
Qualifications & Experience:
- Applicants should possess excellent interpersonal, problem solving, numeracy and analytical skills.
- A deep understanding of Securities and FICC markets, products, and internal procedures is fundamental to this role
- Industry standard qualifications will need to be held or achieved.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills across all media, as well as Strong IT skills (e.g. MS Office, Bloomberg, CRM system, reporting tools, and other internal systems)
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted