FENICS Market Data Pre-Sales Executive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BGC Partners
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
The role of Market Data Pre-Sales Executive will be based in London and will be responsible for generating leads and selling GFI and BGC Market Data products to new clients within the EMEA region and in some cases globally based on campaign requirements.
The Market Data Pre-Sales Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Lead Generation
- Call lists and creation of sales pitches and campaigns for new products
- New business sales and pre sales
- Achieve Lead Generation, Sales and Revenue targets for regional customer base
- Establish first point of contact with key contacts at prospect companies
- Interact with other departments to ensure new clients are supported effectively and receiving the right levels of service.
- Gather, monitor and analyse how our Market Data products compare with competition and provide feedback on new requirements to management
- Educated to Degree Standard with minimum two years’ work experience in the financial markets environment preferred.
- A Degree in Finance, Business or Economics would be an advantage.
- Must be comfortable picking up the phone and establishing new relationships.
- Experience in Sales and achieving sales targets an advantage.
- Experience of building and running sales and marketing campaigns.
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry.
- Fluency in English a must, foreign language skills an advantage.
- Sales and Business development.
- Excellent communication skills including via the telephone and cold calling.
- Self starting and eager to develop and build a career in sales.
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of using and mining CRM systems.