My client is a high-calibre Mayfair based Private Equity firm, specialising in commercial Real Estate, handling a multi-billion asset portfolio. The firm is looking for a Finance Director with the following experience: - Chartered Accountant with 'Big 4' Background - 6-10 years finance experience including exposure to private equity fund structures - Experience and knowledge of Fund Accounting and Administration - Strong Financial Modelling experience - FCA-regulated structures - Exposure to hedging strategies and instruments - Valuation and analysis
- Chartered Accountant with ‘Big 4’ background
- Exposure to Private Equity fund structures
- Experience and knowledge of:
- Fund administration and fund accounting
- Financial and management accounting (including audit)
- FCA-regulated structures and business
- Project Management
- Exposure to hedging strategies and instruments
- Valuation and analysis experience
- Exposure to Luxembourg, Dutch, Jersey and Isle of Man GAAP would be advantageous
- Strong financial modelling skills in Excel
- Highly numerate, methodical in prioritising work and multi-tasking and able to demonstrate attention to detail with great communication skills.
- Ability to work with discretion when dealing with confidential information
This is an exceptional opportunity to transition into a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and the successful candidate may also have the opportunity to get involved in other areas of the business. Please get in contact for a qualifying discussion and further insight into the position.