Exposure Management Analyst
- £500pd - £700pd
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
A mid-sized Lloyd's insurer are seeking an experienced Exposure Management Analyst to sup[port the head of exposure management on a contract basis.
A midsized Lloyd's insurer are seeking an experienced Exposure Management Analyst to sup[port the head of exposure management on a contract basis.
The role will be supporting the exposure management team in automating, streamlining and re-writing processes, models and reporting. You will support the team on Catastrophe modelling activities using RMS as the main vendor model. You will require Strong modelling and SQL and RMS experience.
- Support the development and programming of tools and systems for Catastrophe modelling, Exposure management and Pricing.
- Improve business workflow, controls and reporting for catastrophe modelling team.
- Programme and develop technical pricing tools.
- Support lead actuarial modelling team.
- Strong Mathematical, statistical and analytical background.
- Previous experience within Insurance / Re Insurance, ideally with in Catastrophe risk Modelling or actuarial.
- Strong knowledge and experience of RMS vendor models and SQL.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets
- Familiarity with MS SQL, VBA, .NET, R, Python a preference
- Good understanding of insurance and the Lloyd’s market