Executive / General Manager
- Sep 12, 2021
Payment industry expertise, specifically consumer payments Knowledge of Product Development Life Cycle Knowledge of applying for EMIs, Create and execute on regional market entry and growth strategy
- Create and execute on regional market entry and growth strategy, including building the infrastructure for an end-to-end payments network in market.
- Lead implantation of most innovative products into new markets
- Building new relationships and to expand the value proposition for the customer and to expand distribution
- Conduct regular review on market trends and studies competitor activities to identify opportunities.
- Initiate product ideas and ongoing features/benefits tailored for each target segment.
- You will ensure the products are aligned to the business objectives and desired customer & employee experience, and contribute to increasing market share, share of wallet, customer retention, and product & customer profitability.
- Create and execute on country/region growth strategy, including building the infrastructure for an end-to-end payments network in the market.
- Build and manage cross-functional/regional teams, including Country Managers.
- Develop and manage new and existing third-party relationships/stakeholders
- Experience in an executive leadership position at a large and growing Fintech company managing senior team members.
- 15+ years of senior product management or consulting experience with exposure to banking, payment companies or start ups
- Manage senior team members across multiple countries within Europe.
- Experience working in a heavily regulated and very competitive industry.
- P&L ownership
- Experience working with or directly managing EMIs
- Experience liaising with the FCA and the BCI preferred.
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Payment industry expertise, specifically consumer payments
- Knowledge of Product Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of applying for EMIs
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.