Executive Assistant, 9 month Maternity Cover Contract
As an Executive Assistant in Macquarie Capital, you will find that the work is fast paced and varied. You will be expected to take ownership of multiple diaries and the teams frequent travel arrangements.
You will be expected to take an organised, proactive and personable approach to ensure consistent co-ordination on a global level. Working closely with other Executive Assistants, you will also coordinate team and client events and help oversee the day to day running of the office.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- assisting the Principal Investment Officer and a local team of 8
- extensive diary management on a global level including various time zones
- booking and confirming travel arrangements including flights, accommodation, visas, transfers, meetings and restaurants
- meeting and contact management on salesforce
- event management and coordination
- project management and coordination
- assisting new starter set-ups, transfers, visitors and exit
- managing phone calls, taking messages and redirecting when necessary
- ad hoc requests for the broader team
- compilation and processing of expenses on Concur
- processing purchase orders and invoices on Coupa; ensuring approvals are actioned as needed
- financial approver for ACS London; approving invoices and expenses for the team. Making sure you are familiar with all of Macquarie's policies and processes,
- coordination of documents for meetings including sourcing background information and supporting documentation, printing, binding, scanning where required
- providing support for other Executive Assistants when required.
To be successful in this role you will be highly organised and have excellent time management skills. You will also have the ability to work well under pressure, manage a high workload, conflicting priorities and deadlines effectively. You will be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
You will also have:
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be a positive and approachable individual with the willingness to go beyond the scope of the usual job description
- have advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
If this sounds like your next role, then please apply now. About Macquarie Capital
Macquarie Capital offers global capability in M&A Advisory, Debt and Equity Capital Markets, Principal Finance, and Equity Trading and Research underpinned by deep specialist expertise across a range of sectors. Our people are empowered to think innovatively to address client challenges and originate opportunities, thinking beyond individual transactions to become a trusted adviser and partner over the long haul. From origination to execution, our unique combination of ideas, capital and expertise is transforming opportunity into reality for our clients and partners around the world.
With staff in 35 offices transacting across 31 countries, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.