: Executive Assistant Location:
: 6 (for internal purposes only) Supporting
: The Chief Commercial Officer The Role
: Responsible for working within the S&P Global Platts organisation. The Executive Assistant will provide direct EA support to the the Chief Commercial Officer, whilst offering Wider office support for the on-boarding of new hires . The Executive Assistant will also assist with day to day running of the office as well as offer support for related division events and programs. Responsibilities:
Provide Executive Assistance support to the Chief Commercial Officer and their leadership team:
Skills / Experience required:
- Full diary management for Chief Commercial Officer (including booking of travel arrangements)
- Dealing with both internal and external queries in a professional, customer service oriented manner
- Booking frequent international travel and arranging accommodation / conferences / seminars etc
- Wider office support; Assist managers with onboarding, transfer and offboarding of staff, including purchase of IT equipment, T&E accounts, corporate credit cards, mobile phones etc.
- Co-ordinating with building security, facilities and other departments internally and externally for arranging meetings, teleconferences, booking rooms, ordering transport etc.
- Coordinate and support town halls and large meetings; includes catering, meeting logistics, meeting materials, AV connections etc.
- Producing documents, reports and presentations ahead of key meetings
- Administering the vacation, personal days and sickness returns for your team and taking ownership of this information
- Arranging payment of subscriptions, invoices, flights etc; follow up all queries
- Completing and submitting in a timely fashion of all travel and personal expenses, follow up all queries
- Any other duties as may be deemed necessary to support the activities of the Commercial senior leaders
- Provide backup cover for Executive Assistants and other administrative duties as required.
About S&P Global Platts
- Previous PA/EA experience supporting senior leaders with an international remit is required
- Ability to manage complex international travel arrangements and support when issues arise
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills mandatory, a good standard of business letter writing and grammar
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with people at different levels of the organisation
- Professional phone manner and demeanour and excellent interpersonal skills are necessary
- Ability to take initiative, prioritise and work independently
- High degree of flexibility to manage and work with different countries and time-zones
- Must demonstrate ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands across a large team, working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a fast paced, teamwork environment and demonstrate flexibility to work on projects and additional tasks as required
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet and Windows
- Fluent English, other European languages a plus.
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with conviction. We're the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.platts.com
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
502 - Middle Administrative Support (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 50 - Administrative Support (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), CORSVC502 - Middle Administrative Support (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
262700 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom