The focus of this role will be primarily supporting the Head of European Institutional Equities for Cantor Fitzgerald. The candidate will have proven experience of working in demanding and challenging roles and have the credibility to deal with senior level Managing Directors across the business.
The focus of this role will be primarily supporting the Head of European Institutional Equities for Cantor Fitzgerald. The candidate will have proven experience of working in demanding and challenging roles and have the credibility to deal with senior level Managing Directors across the business and high profile external individuals. It is critical to have a robust and resilient personality and to be able to demonstrate flexibility and ability to prioritize effectively. It will also be crucial to gain instant trust with the Executives, including other EAs to be able to provide an exceptional confidential service in both private and business matters (30/70 split).
Main function of the job:
- Control complex and extensive diary for the Executive Managing Directors
- Manage frequent international travel arrangements for the Executive Managing Directors and families
- Manage banking, credit cards, property, healthcare arrangements
- Liaise closely with household staff to ensure smooth running of personal, charitable and business engagements
- Preparation of meeting minutes and spreadsheets
- Perform EA duties, such as; office management, arranging video conferences and amending documents, managing the phones.
- To be alert to Conduct Risk issues, specifically the risk of harm to client interests, market integrity and/or competition in financial markets due to inappropriate practices or behaviours across the firm.
- Control complex and extensive diary
- Organise management offsite
- Review/action and follow up emails
- Manage frequent international travel arrangements business and personal
- Manage personal matters outside the business
- Act as the gate keeper in the Exec area
- Prepare papers for meetings e.g. presentations and spreadsheets
- Arrange video conferences
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A robust, resilient personality and the ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Credibility to work with senior level Executive Managing Directors
- Ability to priorities, with a keen sense of urgency
- Innovative, with the ability to identify ways to improve processes and provide a value added service
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills
- Flexibility, able to react immediately to change with a calm exterior
- Discreet and able to demonstrate of ability to work with extremely confidential information
- Well-presented and articulate with an excellent telephone manner
- Good team player