- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Corporate Title: Officer
Line of Business: CTO
Our London office is seeking a dedicated Executive Assistant to support & carry out extensive diary management for the Chief Technology Organization (CTO) EMEA Executive. You will be involved in scheduling meetings, answering phone calls & establishing priorities to ensure smooth and efficient running of daily schedules.
In addition some support of the COO team & other SLT is necessary as part of the day to day running of the desk.
You will ideally have some experience of event coordination including meetings, town halls or other events. You are highly organized, demonstrate flexibility and have an adaptable 'can do' attitude.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and can represent the Bank through phone, written and direct contact with senior management and partners.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Diary Management & booking travel
- Handling expenses using the internal expense management system (Concur)
- Logistics & booking of EMEA CTO town halls
- Support for out of region visitors
- Monitor & submit CTO space management allocation changes within the London office
- Event booking & co-ordination both internally & externally
- Email 'Distribution Group' management
- Mandatory training & Performance Development Review completion tracking & chasing
- ACR point of contact (building access requests) granting access to CTO staff as required
- Reviewing Span of Control (SPOC) reports to ensure we are compliant
- Some basic monthly reporting is required such as contractor tenure, headcount & headcount trends
- Support the CTO business management team with ongoing & ad hoc projects
- Documentation around processes and procedures
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- Good standard of general education & continuous development meaningful to the role
- Extensive experience of providing support at Senior Level
- Can-do style & ability to handle multiple tasks, to pre-empt & lead multiple & changing priorities
- Requires excellent administrative support skills (diary management, meeting planning, travel)
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint; Ariba & Concur
- Capable of working efficiently in a pressurised environment
- Willingness to take responsibility and remain calm, diplomatic & professional
- Demonstrate a dedicated ability handle working in a high-energy environment and prioritise contending priorities
- Work independently & as a teammate
- Dedicated style and ability to work without supervision with solid time management skills
- Flexibility of approach including willingness to work longer hours as required
- Have the ability to learn new systems as required
- Offer discretion and confidentiality at all times
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment