- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bentley Reid & Co Limited
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Based in St James’s Park, Bentley Reid is an independently owned wealth manager providing a range of advisory and investment management services to private clients.
Reporting to the Client Director, the Executive Assistant is a full time office based administrative role focused on supporting the existing client portfolio of family office clients. They will have an additional responsibility as a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director & CEO.
- Management of client and third party enquiries, including liaising with trust companies, solicitors, custodians and fund administrators
- Provide dedicated point of contact in the absence of the account manager on all client arrangements
- Assisting with client reporting, including quarterly valuations and ad hoc reporting requests
- Assisting Senior Executives with mainly office based support
- Assisting the Senior Executives in coordinating client meetings, diary management and record keeping
- Preparation for client and prospect meetings
- To document client interaction and maintain accurate records within internal systems
- To ensure client KYC and compliance requirements are monitored and up-to-date
- To manage tasks to completion including monitoring outstanding actions
- To provide cover for the administration team as required
- Must have 5 years previous Executive Assistant experience
- Must have experience within a wealth management or family office environment, including investment products, insurance and tax
- Must have experience interacting with clients and third party providers outside of the firm
- Ability to embrace wide ranging subject matters and able to think laterally to ensure client expectations are achieved
- Willingness to act proactively to ensure tasks are expedited
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Sponsorship will not be provided.