Executive Analyst (to CEO office), Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Nov 17 2017-11-27
Our client a global Asset Manager are looking for a candidate to work directly with the CEO to support them in their role as head of the business. This is an exciting role for someone looking to gain unrivalled exposure to a leading asset manager gaining an excellent insight into its workings. In addition to vast knowledge around their products which include equity, fixed income and alternatives.
* Preparation of briefing notes for the CEO
* preparation of presentations and speeches for conferences/client events etc.
* support the CEO directly
* Assist in the writing of thought leadership pieces.
* Answering internal and external data requests
* Preparation of executive management information
* Assisting in stagey initiatives and project work.
* Keen interest in financial markets specifically asset management
* experience dealing with senior management and members of the Executive Board.
* 2-3 Experience in financial services
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Great networking and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent English skills - both reading and writing (additional language desirable)
* Strong organisational and coordination skills.
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft office - in particular, PowerPoint