Executive - Operational Transaction Services (Operations)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Job Title: Executive - Operational Transaction Services (Operations) Location: London Salary Level: Competitive
Are you ready to take control and deliver impact? Then join EY to gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
We're looking for Executives (Junior Managers) to join our Financial Services team because we are experiencing tremendous growth in our OTS Team currently.
Our team is a dedicated group of over 25 professionals in this specialist service offering. Each draws on their financial, operational and technical skills to support both private equity and corporate clients, spanning a wide range of industries. We're focused on our clients' key strategic activities, advising and influencing at senior leadership level. We find ways to make transactions happen smoothly and efficiently, without compromising standards or taking uncalculated risks for sellers or buyers.
What you will do:
- Leading and/or contributing to pre deal, post deal and separation engagements with clients across all sectors including private equity.
- Assisting in aspects of business origination, including pitches and presentations, and working in project teams comprising other colleagues from Transaction Advisory Services, such as operational and financial due diligence.
- Working on client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions
- Assess the client's state of readiness with respect to people, resources, planning, data collection and strategy, while identifying high-risk areas, unidentified issues and areas for overall improvement
You will have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Financial Services expertise: has a good level of experience in Financial Services, with a focus on operations, technology, strategy and change.
- Consulting skills: can demonstrate the skills and experience required to operate in a client-facing role within a professional services firm.
- Change management: understands key principles of project and programme management and has some experience of managing change.
- Financial analysis: able to apply sound financial analysis and a rigorous approach to quantify the impact of operational issues.
- Commercial acumen: able to quickly understand the key value drivers in a business and how these impact the scope and approach of an assignment
- Strong academic record, including a degree
By helping organizations of all sizes evaluate and navigate transactions, maximizing opportunities and minimizing risks, you will help your clients manage and execute high-profile transactions. You'll bring your analytical skills and real-world experience to diverse situations and unique problems. By appreciating your clients' overall objectives and understanding how transactions can influence an organization's success, you'll assess and navigate risks, and balance them against potential rewards.
Who we are:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.