Events Manager (Languages)
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Jigsaw Search
- 06 Nov 18
Experienced Events Manager with language ability (ideally German but open) Ideally coming from an Asset Management background
· The purpose of the position is to support the development of Company’s event strategy and to plan, manage and deliver key elements of Company’s events programme, with a particular focus on European markets and ETFs. The role will have responsibility for delivering events line with Company’s business objectives, ensuring that our clients’ experience matches our brand promise. Company’s corporate events programme includes flagship and specialist industry conferences, proprietary conferences, client receptions, industry exhibitions, regional road shows, educational seminars and a corporate hospitality programme across the UK and Europe.
· The Events Manager will plan, deliver and evaluate key events in Company’s corporate events programme across all of Company’s business channels, with a particular focus on European markets and ETFs. The role will also be responsible for maximising opportunities to develop Company’s brand in Europe. They will ensure that all events support Company’s events and marketing strategy and will be responsible for developing innovative and creative event solutions to ensure that Company’s events are industry leading and meet our brand and business goals. The role will be responsible for utilising event evaluation techniques and capturing feedback on events to assess effectiveness and maximise ROO (short term) and ROI (longer term) and communicate key metrics to stakeholders.
· Principal Accountabilities:
· Plan & deliver a wide range of COMPANY events that support our business channels including flagship and specialist industry conferences and exhibitions, fund manager lunches & dinners, breakfast seminars, workshops and bespoke corporate events.
· End to end management of Company’s participation at flagship industry conferences in the UK and Europe, with a particular focus on ETF’s, including managing our overall brand presence, any platform speaking opportunities and any associated client events surrounding the conferences as required.
· Support the Head of Events in planning, developing and delivering market leading proprietary conferences for our clients
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with event suppliers in the UK and Europe including, 3rd parties, venues, agencies and external vendors. Drive economies of scale and improve cost efficiencies across all of our events.
· Support the Head of Events in maintaining and implementing processes and procedures for the team – with a particular focus on ensuring strict adherence with Company’s hospitality guidelines and compliance policies
· Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with a wide range of stakeholders across the business with the ability and confidence to take a brief and deliver event proposals to senior members of staff.
· End to end event budget management including prompt invoice reconciliation, accurate post event budget reconciliation and reporting procedures to internal stakeholders.
· Management of delegate online registration systems including Eventsforce, Cvent and Pardot and using these to build event registration websites, send invitation emails and reporting for the business
· Using Salesforce to accurately track the success of event campaigns
· Ability to confidently use relevant IT packages (word, excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to brief agencies and third parties confidently on AV & Production requirements in line with our brand guidelines
· Produce all related event collateral for events (e.g. agendas, badges, invitations, onsite schedules, event plans, accommodation and travel arrangements)
· Providing detailed post event evaluation, audience analysis, budget analysis, metrics and ROI reporting for the Head of Events and Company’s stakeholders in a timely manner