Event Driven Crypto Analyst
- Compensation: Competitive with a discretionary bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Distributed Alpha Capital
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
Distributed Alpha is launching an event driven crypto fund in London. We are seeking exceptionally talented individuals who have a keen interest in digital assets and thrive in a high-pressure, high-performance environment to join the team.
The individual will be part of a small team researching cryptocurrencies, identifying market inefficiencies, and executing trades to profit from the research.
- Develop short-medium term investment recommendations on cryptocurrencies.
- Evaluate the applicability of various decentralized systems
- Regularly engage with influencers and management teams to gather market perspective.
- Construct fair value models on specific tokens.
- Produce daily and weekly market reports for senior management.
- Contribute market research to the monthly newsletters and marketing materials.
- Personal trading experience in cryptocurrencies.
- Solid grasp of fundamental concepts in cryptocurrencies (e.g. smart contracts, cryptography, crypto-economics, and blockchain technologies)
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of both qualitative and quantitative information to develop investment recommendations.
- Exceptionally high critical thinking, problem solving skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Very high level of work-ethic and a team player.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Preferred, but Not Required:
- 3-6 years of equity or credit research
- Background in coding/developing
- CFA or MBA
Interested applicants, please apply here by submitting a copy of your CV along with a brief write up on your favourite current trade.
Deadline for applications is 9 February 2018.